Los Angeles, CA
My career in bullet points because bios are boring.
- i was an egg, then i was fertilized, then i was born.
- first concert, paul simon age 3 the cajun dome in Lafayette Louisiana. cool
- Cajun Dome again, age 6, I sang Patsy Cline’s “Crazy” in front of 15,000 people, they cheered, that was cooler
- sang incessantly all through childhood, annoyed the crap out of my mother
- i once had 15 cats.creepy right?
- the first song i wrote was about my orthodontist
- recorded my first record in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- moved to new york when i was 17
- waited tables, got fired for yelling at my boss
- i've been an under paid full time musician ever since.
- started working with magnetic writer and producer rob fusari (of bootylicious and now miz lady gaga fame)
- toured extensively throughout the US
- signed a publishing deal with Rondor Universal Music Group
- moved to Los Angeles, California
- met Snoop Dogg (I called him Mr. Dogg) at the Grammy’s (did I say met? I mean I saw him)
- wrote wrote wrote
- recorded Waiting On The 9 with producer, Dave Trumfio (Wilco, My Morning Jacket, Built to Spill)
- Ellen Degeneres follows me on Twitter (it’s a bullet point, Ellen is a big deal!)